There are two ways to give online. Choose one option below:
1. Log in to NewCity (CCB) and Give Via Checking Account or Credit/Debit Card
This is our preferred method. This can be for one time giving or for recurring giving.
2. One-Time Giving Via Credit/Debit Card
This is for givers who desire to give via credit/debit card without logging in to NewCity account.
How do I get my 2018 Giving Statement?
To get your 2018 Giving Statement, please click HERE and click “Giving Statement.” Make sure you set the date range to “Last Year” and click on “Run Report.” That’s it. If you don’t have your login information, please click on “Forgot user ID or password” or “Sign Up.”
If you prefer to have us email or mail you your 2018 Giving Statement, or if there are any errors in the Giving Statement, please email our treasurers at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you gave your offering in cash anonymously, your Giving Statement will not reflect your giving.
Does it matter whether I give online via my checking account or my credit/debit card?
Yes! If you can, please use your checking account to give. The transaction cost for us to receive a checking account donation is 29 cents per transaction regardless of the amount. The transaction cost for us to receive your credit/debit card donation is 2.29% of the donation.
Where do I get the log in information for NewCity (CCB)?
Please click LOGIN tab on the upper right hand corner of this page and then click signup. The login information will be emailed to you immediately.
Why give online?
- You are taking a step of faith – When you sign up to give electronically, you are deciding in advance to faithfully give.
- You will simplify your life – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or need to send in an offering by mail when you are away on a trip.
- You’ll be advancing God’s Kingdom – Your giving literally impacts hundreds of people through our church planting and local and global compassion ministries.
- You will be building the Church – Every person who gives electronically helps our cashflow remain consistent from month-to-month.
- Online Giving provides you the ability to give whenever and from wherever you want.
How can I change my automated contribution setting?
You can stop, change, restart automated giving anytime. Please Login (Click LOGIN button on the upper right hand side of this page) to NewCity CCB (Church Community Builder). On the login page, if you don’t have a username and/or password, please click sign “Sign Up” or “Forgot User Name or Password.” Then, click “Go to My Profile” under your name, click on Financial tab, and you can make the changes.
How can I get my Giving Statement?
To get your Giving Statement, please click HERE and click “Giving Statement.” Make sure you set the date range and click on “Run Report.” That’s it. If you don’t have your login information, please click on “Forgot user ID or password” or “Sign Up.”
How can I donate for parking validations?
Just give as if you are giving online and choose “Donation for Parking Validation” when you give.
Where do I mail contributions to New City?
If you prefer to send a check, please mail it to:
New City Church of LA
453 S. Spring St., Suite B2
Los Angeles, CA 90013